Skip to content
Gold-plated jewelry requires extra care to remain beautiful over time.
To ensure your jewelry stays in the best condition, please use the following guidelines.
- Remove your jewelry before you swim in chlorine or salt water.
- Remove your jewelry before taking a shower, cleaning, sleeping, or doing sports.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until after you have applied lotion, makeup, perfume or hairsprays.
- Store your plated jewelry in a soft bag (one per piece of jewelry is ideal).
- Wipe your gold-plated jewelry after each use, using a soft cloth to remove any dirt or debris. You may also soak it for a few minutes in warm, soapy water and dry it with a soft cloth as needed.